Our client, a not-for-profit professional medical society composed primarily of vascular surgeons, advocates for more than 6,200 specialty-trained medical professionals who are dedicated to the prevention and cure of vascular disease.
Our client had been using Blue Sky eLearn solutions to occasionally host educational webinars; then, in January of 2020, they kicked off a leadership program that would provide a small group of monthly webinars, one in-person meeting, and a dedicated session at their annual meeting—all at no cost.
When COVID-19 hit and the leadership webinars and in-person events were paused, they looked to Blue Sky eLearn for a solution.
Instead of holding in-person events, Blue Sky eLearn helped the medical society pivot to holding weekly town hall webcasts using Path LMS™. The new virtual town hall format increased attendances from 65 to over 1,000 attendees while helping to build an increased sense of community among society members.
Moving to virtual meetings was a silver lining for the organization as it prompted them to begin planning their first ever virtual conference using Blue Sky eLearn and Path LMS.
What Our Client Had to Say
"The customer service at Blue Sky eLearn has been phenomenal. The Blue Sky eLearn team has been responsive and flexible with our shifting needs and greatly contributed to the successful launch of our virtual town hall program."
- Answer questions for their members and non-members during the pandemic
- Provide community and leadership for their members and non-members
- Provide online events for medical students and residents who would have attended the annual meeting in-person
- Blue Sky eLearn helped the medical society pivot to weekly virtual town hall webcasts using Path LMS
- Town halls attended by anywhere from 65 to over 1,000 attendees
- Helped build and maintain an increased sense of community
- The leadership program has received positive feedback