We are dedicated to the greater good in the communities we serve.
Each year, we provide heavily discounted products and services, in the form of a grant, to Blue Sky eLearn clients who help underserved communities. Our goal is to help one or more nonprofit organization take their online program to the next level.
Qualifications: Who is eligible?
This opportunity is open to current Blue Sky clients that are 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) organizations, with:
- A focus on educating their audience while also working with underserved communities
- An existing selection of pre-recorded content, or a plan to create content or schedule webinars
- An interest and ability to continue to add content and manage your learning platform
What you can expect from Blue Sky eLearn
- A team of talented, passionate individuals working on your project
- Path LMS™, our award-winning platform
- Technical staff to help you use Path LMS and provide initial guidance on the best set up for your materials
- Free and/or heavily reduced rates on our products and services
- Virtual Event Services
- Learning Strategy and Development
- Throughout the year, Client Success Managers (CSMs) will be reviewing requests brought to their attention by clients.
- Our CSMs will share this grant as a possible additional opportunity to clients.
- A short application, with qualifying questions, will be sent to all interested organizations; this application will be a part of the overall consideration process.
- Details of all requests will be reviewed by Blue Sky eLearn’s Community Outreach Committee.
- The final decision and the actual amount of the grant will be shared with the client by their CSM, and the work will be carried out by the Blue Sky eLearn team.
- Application Period Open: February – March
- Review Period, Interviewing Applicants: April – June
- Winner Announced: July
- Onboarding of Winner: August/September
Check back in February of 2022 to apply for the Blue Skies Ahead Grant!