2017 was another great year for Blue Sky! If you haven’t been following us the entire year, read our 2017 year in review below and check out some highlights!
- We secured funding from Freeman Digital Ventures and partnered with Freeman on a new OnlineEvents Solution.
- We took our Higher Logic partnership to the next level by offering a seamless eLearning and community experience.
- We kicked off an integration partnership with NeonCRM, utilizing the Higher Logic Certified Integration.
- We developed an integration with Fonteva, allowing us to now integrate Path LMS with Salesforce.
- We hired Ryan Graham as our new Senior Sales Director – providing us with 12+ years of experience in the SaaS learning technology space with companies such as Boston Conferencing, Peach New Media, and Abila.
- We hired Kara Adams as a new Client Success Manager – who most recently held education leadership roles at two associations – bringing with her experience in LMS selection, implementation, and launch process of our very own Path LMS.
- We held a variety of educational webinars such as How to Develop eLearning Pricing Strategies & Winning Value Propositions, Let’s Learn Together: Enhancing Online Learning with Communities, and The 6 Ws of Webinar Promotion: Fill More Seats with Qualified Prospects. For a full list of our webinars, click here.
- We’ve traveled around the country (and world) attending and exhibiting at numerous great conferences, including PCMA, ATD TechKnowledge, IMEX, ASAE, NiUG Discovery, Higher Logic Super Forum, and FUNcon – to name a few!
- We developed lots of new features and functionality for our award-winning Path LMS and hosted more webinars than ever before!
- We had a whole lot of fun doing it!
To learn about where we’re headed in 2018, contact us today!